The PRIME MOTOR COVERGROW Plan
- Provides growing amount of vehicle cover that can contribute to your cost of repairs or to your loss in the event of:
- A motor vehicle accident
- Theft or Hijacking
- Fire or Natural Disaster
- 3rd Party Liability Protection up to R500 000.
- No vehicle pre-inspection required.
- Covers drivers from 19 years of age.
- Four plans available to choose from to suit your budget and growing cover requirements.
- Your premium will NEVER increase!
- You will NEVER pay an excess!
- 24hr Nationwide Roadside Assistance.
- Car Hire Reimbursement.
- Towing and Storage.
VEHICLE VALUE DETERMINES YOUR PREMIUM
- Your premium is simply based on which level of cover you select.
- At Prime Meridian Direct, we do not differentiate between any of our policy holders.
- All of our premiums are calculated without taking into account:
- Where you live
- Your profession
- Your previous claims history
- How much you earn
- The colour of your vehicle
- Your vehicle's propensity for theft
APPLYING FOR COVER
When applying for the PRIME MOTOR COVERGROW Plan, there are a few items of information you'll need to provide:
- Vehicle information
- Year, make, model
- Vehicle registration number
- Driver information
- Name of each driver
- Driver's licence number
- Date of birth
- Banking Details
- ID Number
To qualify for the PRIME MOTOR COVERGROW Plan:
- You must be a South African citizen or have a South African visa.
- Nominated drivers must have held a valid South African driver’s licence for more than 12 months.
- Nominated drivers must be 19 years of age or older.
Your shopping cart is empty!