The PRIME MOTORTHRIFT Plan
- Cover for complete loss through accidental write-off.
- Cover for complete loss through fire and natural disaster.
- Cover for theft or hijacking.
- 3rd Party Liability Protection up to R500,000.
- No vehicle pre-inspection required.
- Covers drivers from 19 years of age.
- Covers vehicles up to 15 years old.
- Your premium will NEVER increase!
- You will NEVER pay an excess!
- Accident Contribution Benefit – provides growing cover for smaller accidents.
- 24hr Nationwide Roadside Assistance.
- Car Hire Reimbursement.
- Towing and Storage.
- Windscreen replacement.
- Dent and scratch protection.
VEHICLE VALUE DETERMINES YOUR PREMIUM
- Your premium is simply calculated as a percentage of your vehicles value.
- At Prime Meridian Direct, we do not differentiate between any of our policy holders.
- All of our premiums are calculated without taking into account:
- Where you live
- Your profession
- Your previous claims history
- How much you earn
- The colour of your vehicle
- Your vehicle's propensity for theft
APPLYING FOR COVER
When applying for the PRIME MOTORTHRIFT Plan here is some of the information you'll need to provide:
- Vehicle information
- Year, make, model
- Vehicle registration number
- Driver information
- Name of each driver
- Driver's licence number
- Date of birth
- Banking Details
- ID Number
- To qualify for the PRIME MOTORTHRIFT Plan:
- You must be a South African citizen or have a South African visa.
- Your car's trade value may not exceed R400 000.
- Your car cannot be more than 15 years old.
- Nominated drivers must have held a valid South African driver’s licence for more than 12 months.
- Nominated drivers must be 19 years of age or older.
Your shopping cart is empty!