PRIME MOTOR COVERGROW CAR INSURANCE
CAR INSURANCE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Provides a growing amount of cover that will contribute either in part or in full towards the cost of repairs in the event of a motor vehicle accident, total loss through theft, hijacking, natural fire or disaster.
- 3rd Party Vehicle Liability Protection up to R500,000 per incident.
- No vehicle pre-inspection required.
- Covers driver’s from 19 years of age.
- There are four plans available from which to choose growing cover requirements to suit your budget and growing cover requirements.
- Your premium will NEVER increase!
- 24 Hour Nationwide Roadside Assistance.
- Car Hire Reimbursement.
- Towing and Storage.
YOUR PREMIUM IS DETERMINED BY THE LEVEL OF COVER
- Your premium is determined by the selected growing benefit amount.
NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE, NO MATTER YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES
- At PMD, we do not differentiate between any of our policy holders.
- All of our premiums are calculated without taking into account:
- Where you live
- Your previous claims history
- The colour of your vehicle
- Your profession
- Your vehicle’s propensity for theft
- How much you earn
- Your marital status
- How long you have been insured
APPLYING FOR COVER
When applying for the PRIME MOTOR COVERGROW Plan, there are a few items of information you’ll need to provide:
- Driver’s information
- Name of each driver*
- Driver’s licence number
- Date of birth
- Vehicle information
- Year, make, model
- Licence plate number
- ID Number
- Banking Details
- 8 Photographs of your vehicle (as per the policy pack)
TO QUALIFY FOR THE PRIME MOTOR COVERGROW PLAN:
- You must be a South African citizen or have South African passport.
- Nominated driver’s must have held a valid South African driver’s licence for more than 12 months.
- Nominated driver’s must be 19 years of age or older.
Please click on the QUOTE button below and complete the form
There are no products to list in this category.