The PRIME LIVING COVERGROW Plan
- Growing cover in the event of unexpected death due to:
- Illness; or
- Through natural causes.
- Growing cover in the event of total and permanent disability due to:
- Accident; or
- Growing cover upon diagnosis of a terminal illness.
- There are NO intrusive medical examinations.
- Pre-existing illnesses are covered after a 36 months waiting period.
- Your premium will NEVER increase!
- You will NEVER pay an excess!
- Includes an automatic terminal illness benefit that pays 75% of the accumulated Growing Benefit Amount (GBA) upon diagnosis and the balance upon death.
- Monetary benefits can be used for any purpose including settlement of debts for leaving a financial legacy!
- Immediate expense benfit is equal to 5% of the amount of cover accumulated limited to a maximum of R20,000 (provided that there has been 12 consecutive premium payments).
- Optional Family benefits - where selected the policy also covers your spouse and up to 2 dependent children under the age of 18.
PREMIUM IS BASED ON THE PLAN YOU SELECT
- All of our premiums are calculated without taking into account:
- Medical examinations
- Pre-existing conditions
- Your Gender and Age
- Your profession
- Where you live
- How much you earn
- Your previous claims history
APPLYING FOR COVER
When applying for the PRIME LIVING COVERGROW, there are a few items of information you'll need to provide:
- Personal information
- Contact numbers
- Banking Details
- ID Number
To qualify for the PRIME LIVING COVERGROW Plan:
- You must be a South African citizen or have a South African visa.
Your shopping cart is empty!